Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Damnit!

In my previous post, I said Aristotle and I meant Descartes. It is now fixed. But seriously. This is further proof that:

a) my mom drank when she was pregnant with me.
b) I was home schooled.
c) my friends that read this are either complete assholes or as big of idiots as I am.
d) I potentially have wet brain from drinking my weight in rum.
e) I was raised Mormon.
f) all of the above.

You may vote in the comments section, if you would like, or come up with your very own possibilities!

(Fun fact: I know for sure at least one of these things is true!)

2 comments:

  1. I think it was g) I thought it was a joke, and a little h) I didn't want to be "that guy". You should go back and change it to Spinoza. It would be hilarious.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i) it was the heat, your brain is getting as fried as that chicken you adore! besos!

    ReplyDelete